Recipe makes 9 pupcakes
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup porridge oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 banana
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 x Tubs low fat cream cheese
- Smooth peanut butter
- Dog treats of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
2. Line cupcake tins with paper cases (don’t forget to take these off to serve, especially if you have a greedy pooch!)
3. In a large bowl mix all ingredients. Add the carrots last and stir in.
4. Distribute the mixture evenly and bake for 15 minutes
5. For the frosting, mix the cream cheese and peanut butter. Use a spoon to dollop on top of pupcakes once they’ve cooled.
6. Top with treats of your choice (our peanut butter mini bones make the perfect addition!
Mary Berry would be proud.