Recipe makes 9 pupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
2. Line cupcake tins with paper cases (don’t forget to take these off to serve, especially if you have a greedy pooch!)
3. In a large bowl mix all ingredients. Add the carrots last and stir in.
4. Distribute the mixture evenly and bake for 15 minutes
5. For the frosting, mix the cream cheese and peanut butter. Use a spoon to dollop on top of pupcakes once they’ve cooled.
Mary Berry would be proud.
Never miss a treat!
Subscribe to our newsletter and get blog articles amongst other treats delivered to your inbox
Don't leave without your free gift.Select Free Gift