Designed to be fed every day. Grain free, complete dried dog food to help dogs aid your dogs overall mobility, with; Omega 3, green-lipped mussel, glucosamine and chondroitin.
‘Joint Care’ (previously known as 'Move Easy') is a premium, grain free, complete dried dog food perfect for dogs with mobility issues or those that are highly active. The food is packed with active ingredients, including 45% Scottish salmon – one of nature’s richest sources of Omega 3 EFAs that are essential for joint well-being, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, green lipped mussel, rosehips, linseed, alfalfa and yucca, all added to support joint health and mobility. Pooch and Mutt’s ‘Joint Care’ is vet recommended and made in the UK.
Pooch & Mutt ‘Joint Care’ also contain NUTRA-BIONIC which is a unique supplement which contains ingredients that provide digestive help, aid the skin and coat, reduce stool odour and support urinal tract health.
A single-animal protein source, complete food for dogs who have mobility issues or who are highly active with:
- 45% salmon; one of nature’s richest sources of the omega 3 EFAs that are essential for joint well-being
- Glucosamine and chondroitin; probably the best-known nutraceutical combination for joint health
- Green lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus); which has well-researched joint-protecting qualities
- Rosehip (Rosa canina); the variety of rosehip shown in recent research to be an effective mobility aid
- Linseed; a source of omega 3 EFAs
- Alfalfa; used in traditional cultures for joint health
- Yucca; used by Native Americans to aid their animals’ mobility.
Only Pooch & Mutt foods contain NUTRA-BIONIC.
NUTRA-BIONIC is a unique supplement that includes:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health
- Probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants.
Why feed grain free:
Many dogs struggle to digest foods that are high in grains (including corn and wheat). Intolerance to grain can manifest in many ways, such as digestive discomfort, itchy skin and sub-optimal health.
Salmon (45%; including; 25% freshly prepared Salmon, 16% Dried Salmon, 3% Salmon Oil, 1% Salmon Gravy), Sweet Potato, Potato, Peas, Pea Protein, Beet Pulp, Linseed (3.16%), Alfafa (1.58%), Minerals, Vitamins, Brewers Yeast, Mannanoligosaccharides (Prebiotic Mos) (0.19%), Fructooligosaccharides (Prebiotic Fos) (0.19%), Glucosamine (1,000 MG/KG), Rosehips (0.04%), Green Lipped Mussel (0.04%), Yucca Schidigera Extract (0.04%), Cranberry (0.04%), Chondroitin Sulphate (290 MG/KG).
Nutritional additives per kg:
Vitamins: Vitamin A (As Alpha Tocopherol Acetate) 180 MG, Biotin 145 MCG; Trace Elements: Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 58 MG, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 133.5 MG, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 105MG, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 160 MG, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.6 MG, Sodium Selenite 0.6 MG; Technological additives: Enterococcus Faecium Cernelle 68 (SF68; NCIMB 10415) 1,000,000,000 CFU as an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced gut flora in dogs. Analytical consituents: Protein 26%, Crude Oils and Fats 15%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Inorganic Matter 8%, Omega 6 1.18%, Omega 3 4.13%.
Kcal/100g - 355
The quantities below are meant as a rough guide. The correct amount of food will depend on your dog’s level of activity, breed, age and if they are overweight or underweight.
- Small dogs (1-10kg) 20-120 g/day
- Medium dogs (11-25kg) 120-240 g/day
- Large dogs (26-45kg) 240-375 g/day
- Giant dogs (45kg+) 375 g/day
|Adult Size||Expected Adult Weight||2m||3m||4m||5m||6m||7m||8m||9m|
|Adult Size||Expected Adult Weight||10m||11m||12m||13m||14m||15m||16m||17m||18m|