Included in the 'Mobility' Bundle:
2x 2kg bag of 'Joint Care' grain-free dog food
6x tubes of 'Move Easy' hand-baked dog treats
‘Joint Care’ (previously known as 'Move Easy') is a premium, grain free, complete dried dog food perfect for dogs with mobility issues or those that are highly active. The food is packed with active ingredients, including 45% Scottish salmon – one of nature’s richest sources of Omega 3 EFAs that are essential for joint well-being, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, green lipped mussel, rosehips, linseed, alfalfa and yucca, all added to support joint health and mobility. Pooch and Mutt’s ‘Joint Care’ is vet recommended and made in the UK.
Pooch & Mutt ‘Joint Care’ also contain NUTRA-BIONIC which is a unique supplement which contains ingredients that provide digestive help, aid the skin and coat, reduce stool odour and support urinal tract health.
A single-animal protein source, complete food for dogs who have mobility issues or who are highly active with:
- 45% salmon; one of nature’s richest sources of the omega 3 EFAs that are essential for joint well-being
- Glucosamine and chondroitin; probably the best-known nutraceutical combination for joint health
- Green lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus); which has well-researched joint-protecting qualities
- Rosehip (Rosa canina); the variety of rosehip shown in recent research to be an effective mobility aid
- Linseed; a source of omega 3 EFAs
- Alfalfa; used in traditional cultures for joint health
- Yucca; used by Native Americans to aid their animals’ mobility.
Only Pooch & Mutt foods contain NUTRA-BIONIC.
NUTRA-BIONIC is a unique supplement that includes:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health
- Probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants.
Why feed grain free:
Many dogs struggle to digest foods that are high in grains (including corn and wheat). Intolerance to grain can manifest in many ways, such as digestive discomfort, itchy skin and sub-optimal health.
The quantities below are meant as a rough guide. The correct amount of food will depend on your dog’s level of activity, breed, age and if they are overweight or underweight.
- Small dogs (1-10kg) 20-120 g/day 200-33 meals/bag
- Medium dogs (11-25kg) 120-240 g/day 33-17 meals/bag
- Large dogs (26-45kg) 240-375 g/day 17-11 meals/bag
- Giant dogs (45kg+) 375 g/day 11 meals/bag