Included in the 'Health' Bundle:
2x 2kg bag of 'Health & Digestion' grain-free dog food
6x tubes of 'Health & Digestion' dog treats
‘Health & Digestion’ is a premium, grain free, complete dried dog food for dogs that have poor or sensitive digestive systems. The food is packed with active ingredients, including 45% Scottish salmon as fish tends to be easier for dogs to digest than meat, sweet potato as a digestion-aiding fibre, parsley as a natural deodoriser, probiotics and prebiotics to support your dog’s sensitive digestion, charcoal which absorbs gasses in the stomach and psyllium which promotes firm stools. Pooch and Mutt’s ‘Health & Digestion’ is vet recommended and made in the UK.
Pooch & Mutt ‘Health & Digestion’ also contain NUTRA-BIONIC which is a unique supplement which contains ingredients that provide digestive help, aid the skin and coat, reduce stool odour and support urinal tract health.
A single-animal protein source, complete food for dogs with sensitive digestion and/or wind with:
- 45% salmon; as fish tends to be easier for dogs to digest than meat
- Probiotics and prebiotics; to aid the balance of the ‘good bacteria’ that promote healthy digestion
- Parsley; used since the 4th century bc to aid digestion
- Sweet potato; which is low gi, high in digestion-aiding fibre and a source of b-vitamins
- Charcoal; used since the days of ancient egypt, especially in cases of flatulence
- Psyllium; a fibre source that promotes firm stools.
Only Pooch & Mutt foods contain NUTRA-BIONIC.
NUTRA-BIONIC is a unique supplement that includes:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants.
Why feed grain free:
Many dogs struggle to digest foods that are high in grains (including corn and wheat). Intolerance to grain can manifest in many ways, such as digestive discomfort, itchy skin and sub-optimal health.
Composition of Health & Digestion dog food:
Salmon (45%; including; 25% freshly prepared salmon, 17% dried salmon, 1.5% salmon oil, 1.5% salmon gravy), sweet potato (25%), potato, peas, alfalfa, beet pulp, linseed, charcoal (0.55%), minerals, vitamins, brewers yeast, mannanoligosaccharides (prebiotic mos), fructooligosaccharides (prebiotic fos), parsley, psyllium, yucca schidigera extract, cranberry, glucosamine (175 mg/kg), chondroitin sulphate (125mg/kg).
Nutritional additives per kg:
Vitamins: Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 25,240 iu, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2,165 iu, Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate) 180 mg, biotin 145 mcg; Trace elements: cupric sulphate pentahydrate 58 mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate 133.5 mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate 105 mg, ferrous sulphate monohydrate 160 mg, calcium iodate anhydrous 1.6 mg, sodium selenite 0.6 mg; Technological additives: enterococcus faecium cernelle 68 (sf68; ncimb 10415) 1,000,000,000 cfu as an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced gut flora in dogs. Analytical consituents: protein 24%, crude oils and fats 12% , crude fibres 3.5%, crude matter 8.5%, omega 6 1.2%, omega 3 3.69%, calcium 1.7-%, phosphorus 1.24%
The quantities below are meant as a rough guide. The correct amount of food will depend on your dog’s level of activity, breed, age and if they are overweight or underweight.
- Small dogs (1-10kg) 20-120 g/day 200-33 meals/bag
- Medium dogs (11-25kg) 120-240 g/day 33-17 meals/bag
- Large dogs (26-45kg) 240-375 g/day 17-11 meals/bag
- Giant dogs (45kg+) 375 g/day 11 meals/bag