Recipe makes approximately 9 biscuits
2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup cooked pumpkin (you can substitute this with butternut squash)
2 tbsp peanut butter - make sure you choose one that's Xylitol free!
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Whisk up flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. You may need to add a little water for consistency.
3. Roll the mixture into a ball - don't let your dog chase it!
4. Coat a hard surface with flower and use a rolling pin to roll out your dough out to around 1/2 an inch thick.
5. Feeling festive? Opt for a Christmas tree cookie cutter to cut out your shapes.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until biscuits are hard.
Deck the halls - your festive doggy biscuits are ready! Bonus: they're human-friendly too. For the ultimate treat, double up on Christmas crunch for your pooch with our Christmas Tube Treats.